Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A message to share

I've been thinking a lot about parenting lately - mostly about what is enough and what is too much. When do you feel satisfied with the decisions you make as a parent or do you never really find satisfaction in your choices? Is it possible for both parents to be right, when their parenting choices are opposing. How much influence do you have over who your children become?

I've been thinking a lot about parenting. My role as a parent. Today, I came across this video through Granville House's blog. I like the message. I appreciate the message. I want to share the message.



and no, I'm not a mormon. I just like his message and hope that it touches you today and inspires you to be the parent, aunt, uncle, friend, cousin, or grandparent today that a child needs.

No comments: