Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby Addison - 6 Wks Old

Well, as I was attaching these photos from last weekend, I wasn't sure exactly how old Addison was in them, so I actually had to count the weeks... She was born Nov 23, so... 30th was one week, 7th was two weeks, etc. You know what? It has apparently been SEVEN weeks since she was born... Yes, SEVEN. I know this is totally cliche, but where in the heck has the time gone????





This sweet girl is growing like a dandelion! She weighs a healthy 10 lb, 13 oz and is an alert, smiling little lovebug! Well, she's alert more than she used to be anyway. 

Obviously she still sleeps through photo-taking for me! Sweet Girl! 





Love how she goes from "about to cry" face above to "that's a real smile" face below! 



and this one (below)... this one just gets me! I think she's having a little chat with God or an Angel in this one! 


Sweet little hands... softer than silk...



I think we're all starting to adjust to life as a little family of four. Addison has JUST started sleeping for slightly longer stretches at night, which makes an amazingly huge difference in my energy level. It seems that as soon as she crossed that six-week mark, she nearly doubled the length of time she sleeps at night. She went from sleeping 2 to 2 1/2 hours in a stretch to having one 4 to 5 hour stretch of sleep. 




1 comment:

Renee said...

She is so big! i know it's only been a few weeks, but I feel like it's been a long time since i saw you guys last.