Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

StoryPeople Quotes by Brian Andreas

I know I've shared this first one before. I just love what it says about time to be yourself. I personally don't love the time before dawn, because it's dark and I love the morning sunshine. I do however, love the quiet of early morning, when the sun is still on the horizon...

I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am

This next one makes me think of Gavin. Or rather Gavin makes me think this...

Sitting there in your pajamas & all the time in the world & if I could keep any moment it would be this: watching you & holding my breath with the wonder of it all.

And finally this one... it feels like what we should all be sure that our kids, our spouses, our parents, our friends know. what we should be sure to tell them...

There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said, though some days I'm louder about other stuff so it's easy to miss that.

http://www.storypeople.com/storypeople/Home.do?inMenu=true

1 comment:

kristinrose24 said...

I do love the story people stuff too. I might buy one when Amelija gets a room of her own.