Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awaiting News

I try not to talk too much about other people's business here, since this blog is out there for the world to see, but I do occasionally know something about someone that is so exciting I just have to share it!

You may already know that my sister Kristin is expecting a baby. What you might not know yet, is that her baby is coming any day now! Her due dates were Aug 25th, August 28th and Sept 1st - go figure. Well, we've passed the first two and the last one is tomorrow. I wouldn't have minded if her baby was born on the 25th. Afterall, that is the birthday of a really cool and special person in my life... me! Ha ha!

I'm sure that Kristin's baby will show up tomorrow sometime. I think she'll go into labor tonight and she and Tim will get to meet their sweet little babe tomorrow! I can't wait to find out if baby is a boy or a girl, but most importantly, I can't wait to hold that little baby in 11 days! Yes - I'm flying out to visit them next week and I can't wait. I will miss my little guy at home, but I'll love him even more when I get back.

Here's a recent picture of Kristin and Tim. They're going to be wonderful parents!!!

  
Best wishes for an easy delivery and healthy baby Kristin and Tim!

No comments: