Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

37 Week Dr. Appt

We went in for our 37-week appointment this morning and have no real news. The baby is still where he or she should be, but my body really isn't doing anything yet, so we probably won't be having the baby for at least two or three more weeks. I'm gaining weight at a much greater pace than any other time throughout the pregnancy, but maybe I'm just making up for the first few months when I was losing weight. I'm up 4 lbs since last week! Eeek! Rita said that is just fine though and I'm only now up a total of 25 lbs throughout the whole pregnancy. The baby is still very active and I sometimes wonder how it can even move in there! I am so anxious to meet this little one and hold and snuggle her or him! I can barely wait another three weeks!!!!

2 comments:

CarrieRutz said...

Jeez, this is taking FOREVER. I know I sound like a broken record but this is the longest pregnancy ever.

Kristin said...

Can't wait for the "38 week..." and like Carrie, it does seem like it's taking forever. But, I feel like you just posted 37 weeks!! Is everything ready?