Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Thinking sweet thoughts of you today...

Happy Valentine's Day

my Dove Promise chocolate this morning said,
"Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances"
How utterly true is that?

I choose to be happy.

I saw this funny little valentine online. I just love it... the skinned up knees, the motorcycle, the old helmet...


It says, "Please don't call a traffic cop, I'm going for you strong, non-stop!"
What a nice little compliment.

How fun is this day? It's a day to tell your friends how much they mean to you, a day to tell your coworkers you like working with them, a day to indulge in dark chocolate, sweet tarts, and conversation hearts.

Indulge in something you like today.

Happy Valentine's Day, My Friend!  




1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours as well! You choose to be happy...that is one of the things I love about you. You always choose to look at the positive side of things. It often reminds me to appreciate life!