Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Then and Now

I FINALLY downloaded some photos off my phone and iPad that have been out there for over a year and was a little surprised to see how much things have changed in that short period of time!

I thought it would be a little bit fun to share a few "then and nows" from the last year or so.

 
 
In her lifejacket on the boat at the lakehouse...
 


Exactly one year apart, at Beaver Valley Camp for the annual get-together (steak fry or pig roast)...



First day of Pre-k and first day of Kindergarten, one year apart...
 


Almost the same little smirk, a year apart...



Me and the kids at Hoffman Park...


 
The most recent picture I have (below) doesn't have Cliff in it, because he was busy farming, but it's a good one of the kids and shows just how much Addison has grown. She suddenly has tons of hair! Gavin does too - he really needs a haircut! :) One of these days we'll get a family picture with all four of us! The last time we took one was in May and that was a quick-before-the-sun-goes-down everybody sit and smile kind of thing! For now though, I do love this one below. Wish I could photoshop Cliff into it!
 
These guys are so much fun (MOST of the time) and I love to see them grow and change and learn.

No comments: