Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A friend sent me this fun fact today... 

This October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. It happens once in 823 years that any month has 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays! TGIF times 5! Can I get a Hallelujia???

I saw this on the news this morning and looked back at my photos from last year just to verify it! It's true...
Yesterday in Wisconsin it was 78 degrees. Last year on the same day, it was snowing. Can you believe it? Just so you know, normal is somewhere in the middle. It doesn't usually snow much in early October, but it's not unheard of. However, 78 degrees in October is pretty darn unusual!

I read this on the weekly updates that are posted on the wall of the elevators at work: Plants can spike a fever when they are sick, just like humans. Who knew?

My random thoughts for the day.

No comments: