Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Little Gardener

I may have mentioned once or twice that Gavin loves to be outside...

If I am pulling weeds, he is right alongside me pulling flowers... or filling the bird baths with bark mulch, grass clippings, sand or rocks... or filling his wagon with bark mulch, grass clippings, sand or rocks... or filling a bucket with bark mulch, grass clippings, sand or rocks.

He is a good little helper. These pictures are now a couple of months old, but he was having so much fun shoveling and raking and smelling the flowers, I had to share them!

I even included a couple of him on the garden tractor with Grandpa Jennings. Afterall, tractors are his favorite!




1 comment:

april said...

When he moves up to loving pulling weeds, I've got loads of fun for him at my place! :)