Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hiccups

Baby has the hiccups... again. For several months, the pregnancy newsletters I get have suggested that I probably feel the baby hiccupping, but I didn't. I thought that I must just not feel it. Then suddenly one day a couple of weeks ago, I felt hiccups. Very clearly... hiccups. Then again a couple of days later. It seems like the baby has had the hiccups at least every other day lately! Maybe it's just because the baby is swallowing more fluid. Who knows why all of a sudden this baby got the hiccups, but it's a little bit funny. ...and I feel a little bit bad because I know how annoying it is when I have the hiccups over and over again. I hope baby doesn't mind the hiccups as much as I do!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That's funny! Poor baby. Hopefully it doesn't happen at night when you're trying to sleep... and your belly's bouncing:)

CarrieRutz said...

Don't hiccups involve air?